There is a financial incentive from ZSO, to ZSO youth members that are attending this year's 8th World Zoroastrian Youth Congress (8WZYC).
ZSO has approved and allocated a budget for 2023 to those attending the 8WZYC.
ZSO is committed to encourage youth and young adults to participate at this event.
- Must be the age of 35 years or younger
- Must be registered for 8WZYC (proof of registration is mandatory)
- Must be a current resident of Canada
- Must have an active ZSO youth/adult membership in 2022-2023 and 2023-2024
Eligible candidates must complete the short essay questions provided below before the due date of May 31, 2023.
- Who has been a role model for you from the Zoroastrian community and explain why and how has it influenced your life? (250-300 words)
- How can the Zoroastrian Society of Ontario help to better support the youth? How will you continue to contribute to your community after the Congress? (250-300 words)
To submit your application please create an email with the following information listed below:
Subject: Financial Incentive for 8WZYC
- Short essay attached must be formatted in Word (.doc, .docx) or PDF (.pdf) or Rich Text format (.rtf)
- Attach your 8WZYC event ticket PDF file or forward your 8WZYC registration confirmation email to email@example.com
The ZSO board will be reviewing applications, we thank everyone for their submission.
ZSO will be equally distributing the funds and the final amounts will depend on how many successful applications are received by the deadline.
April 13, 2023 - Email announcement
May 31, 2023 - Application closes
June 10, 2023 - Successful applicants will be informed by email
June 12, 2023 - Funds disbursed