Have you ever asked...
- Where do you live?
- What language do you speak at home?
- Are you an entrepreneur?
- Do you donate to charitable causes?
- What are your religious beliefs and practices?
- What is your level of community engagement?
- What do you believe are the community's greatest strengths and challenges?
Answer these and many more pertinent questions about your religious, cultural, and community life in
This once-in-a-generation survey is totally anonymous and completely online.Sign up today
You will receive an instant link in your email or over whatsapp and can take the survey immediately.
The survey findings will be compiled and analysed by a dedicated team at the SOAS Shapurji Pallonji Institute of Zoroastrian Studies. SOAS, University of London is a neutral academic institution that adheres to the highest research standards. The final report will be written by Dr Sarah Stewart who has 30+ years of teaching and research in Zoroastrianism.
This project has been supported by FEZANA and many of its member associations since its inception. Findings of this survey will help streamline policy and activities at the local and FEZANA wide level in the years to come.
The survey is open to people aged 18 who have:
- Two (Iranian / Parsi / Irani) Zoroastrian parents, or
- A (Iranian / Parsi / Irani) Zoroastrian father, or
- A (Iranian / Parsi / Irani) Zoroastrian mother, or
- At least one (Iranian / Parsi / Irani) Zoroastrian grandparent, or
- A (Iranian / Parsi / Irani) Zoroastrian spouse
All the above categories are separate and will be compiled and analysed separately.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +4420 7074 5146.
Begin the Survey NOW